Quarter-Max Anti-Roll Bar Kit, 36"
Perfect for cars running up to 1200 horsepower and up to 4000 pounds!
Our Quarter-Max Anti-Roll Bar Kit is the most affordable kit on the market. Featuring a 1” .188” wall 4130 shaft, available in widths of 24” and 36” that you may cut to fit the exact width of your car.
The 6" long .125” thick CRMS weld on arms will not slip or become loose like bolt on arms. The shaft pivots on teflon bushings for smooth and controlled body roll. Comes complete with all mounting tabs, rod ends, hardware, and mounting instructions. Welding required.
Please call for quotes on a custom Quarter-Max Welded Anti-Roll Bar built to your specifications.
There are several advantages to the Quarter-Max Anti-Roll Bar Kit.
1. Longevity/Stiffness: In the Quarter-Max kit the anti-roll arms are designed to weld to the shaft, which eliminates the vertical slop that a bolt-on arm kit will have from day one and will always continue to get more slop as it is used, especially with aluminum arms.
2. Optimized Design: We have 30+ years of car building experience so we have designed our kits with anti-roll links that feature weld-in threaded tube adapters. The benefit is after the anti-roll bar has been mounted you can cut and weld the adjustable links that attach to the housing to be the ideal length to achieve optimum 90° arm to link angle at ride height so the link will never go past center.
3. Weight: The Quarter-Max kit will be lighter than most because we use one tube for our anti-roll bar design. Our design to have the bearing cup fixture welded with the mounting bracket is more expensive for us to manufacture, but is much lighter than adding another outside tube all the way across just for the anti-roll bar to pivot on.
4. Better Materials: Our anti-roll bar is made with high grade 4130 chromoly steel tubing, which is a stronger grade of steel than mild steel.
5. Higher Quality/Affordable Pricing: At Quarter-Max we strive to make the highest quality parts in the industry. Quality over quantity. All of our kits are designed and manufactured in-house at our facility in Galesburg, IL, USA. Because we control everything in-house we are able to achieve higher quality standards with all of our kits, and with our experience as an award winning chassis builder, we have the hands-on experience to build the best products for our customers at an affordable price.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed