Sportsman Data System
FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous 48 United States!
Racepak's Sportsman Data Logger is designed to meet the needs of the sportsman drag racer. The Sportsman Series incorporates the same V-Net technology used by the professionals, but in an economically-priced package. In its base configuration, it can record and download engine rpm, driveshaft rpm, battery voltage, acceleration G and lateral G. In addition, this compact logger can provide data logging for up to six V-Net channels as well as 8 EGTs, and can be upgraded to record up to 18 V-Net channels. Compatible with Racepak IQ3 and UDX dashes, and data is stored on a removable SD card.
The Sportsman data logger now supports shock travel monitoring through the available Sportsman Shock Travel Module.
• Sportsman data logger
• Driveshaft speed sensor and bracket
• USB programming cable
• Racepak Datalink II software
• Drag Racing
• Lightweight composite housing
• Data stored on SD memory card
• 21 channels (6 user-defined V-Net channels)
• 100 samples per second (max sample rate)
• Engine RPM
• Driveshaft RPM
• Battery Voltage
• 2-Axis G-meter
• 12 volt event
• 4.00” (L) x 11.75” (W) x 9.00” (H) (10.16cm x 29.845cm x 22.86cm)
• .58 lb
Collar sold separately.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed