17" Lift Height, 1.8 HP Electric/Hydraulic Pump, Remote Up/Down
ProJack Race Car Stands is the proud designer and creator of the ProJack race car lift system which has revolutionized the method in which race teams operate today. Car owners and crew chiefs alike are insisting on using ProJack lift systems as the safest and quickest way to lift their race cars.
Whether in the shop or an unpaved pit area, ProJack Race Car Stands provide a consistent and dependable way to lift your race car. ProJack Race Car Stands have been racer tested and proven in the harshest of conditions and roughest of track-site locations. ProJack's commitment to using only quality materials and superior hydraulic hardware insure that a ProJack system will continue to perform for years to come.
• Chrome plated
• A set comes with 2 jacks (front and rear), 1.8 horsepower electric/hydraulic pump, hoses, dripless fittings, and handle for the rear jack for door cars
• 17" lift height
• Application: Door Car or Dragster
• Center to Center of Front Frame Rail
• Center to Center of Rear Mounts
This item will have a discounted oversize fee of $100.00 when shipped via ground delivery to the contiguous 48 United States.
How to Measure Car Dimensions
• Measure center to center front frame rail width - Jack cradles the chassis. Supports rear chassis in front of four link brackets.
• Measurement usually same as the front jack, however, rear is adjustable.
• ProMod cars need to always measure the back as well - many pro mods (10.5) cars have different measurements.
• If the car has stock fame rails, half-moon receiving tabs can be welded to the chassis, and the front jack will be similar to the rear jack with rods that will pop up into the tabs, instead of the front jack cradling the chassis.
• Measure center to center front lower frame rails width. Jack cradles the chassis.
• Measure center to center frame rail width (standard jack is 16" wide). Uses 5/8" quick pins in the rear tabs which are welded to the chassis.
• Measure center to center front lower frame rails width (standard jack is 10-1/2" wide). Uses 1/2" quick pins in the front tabs which are welded to the chassis.
• Measure center to center frame rail width at upright between motorplate and rear end housing (standard jack is 16" wide). Uses 5/8" quick pins in the rear tabs which are welded to the chassis.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed