For Sale! Pro Mod Build In Progress, Double Rail Chassis, For Five-Star Chevy Camaro Body (2014-2020)
For sale! In stock and available immediately! Looking to build a Pro Mod, No Prep, or Top Sportsman car quickly? Take advantage of this Pro Mod style build already in progress! This complete welded chassis has tons of fabrication work already done to it (see list below) and is at the point where it is ready to have the body mounted. The chassis is built to fit a Five-Star Chevy Camaro body (2014-2020).
Choose to take this car home now and have a truly awesome start to your project! Or have our team of professionals at RJ Race Cars continue the build with your desired options and specifications. You can decide what fabrication you'd like to have us do, as little or as much as you like. We can mount the body and windows, finish all fabrication, handle paint and assembly, complete the car turn key, or anywhere in between. You decide!
Valued at over $34,000, take advantage of HUGE instant savings of $6,500 and buy it now for only $27,500. Call Rick Jones today for details at 309-343-7575.
- 110” & 108.5” wheelbase
- Double rail with vent fittings and drains installed
- ¼” 6061-T6 BBC midplate installed
- ¼” 6061-T6 BBC motorplate installed
- 2” splined anti-roll bar installed
- Adjustable RJ 4-link system and 4140 bolt on plates
- Adjustable strut mounts
- Billet wishbone mounts
- Strange billet rack & pinion mounted (a-arms and tie rods not included)
- Transmission slide mounts, and 4130 mount for turbo 400
- 12” 4130 driveshaft tunnel installed
- Brake pedal and Strange master cylinder installed
- Brake line tabs
- Rear driveshaft loop installed within 6” of rear U joint
- Steel firewall installed
- Steel floors installed on both sides
- Carbon fiber seat installed
- Seat belt mounts installed
- Carbon fiber driver panels installed
- Carbon fiber belly pans installed
- Driver head pads installed
- Racepak V300 mount installed
- Fire bottle and air bottle mounts, installed.
- Carbon fiber ignition panel installed
- Mounts for front forks installed
- Safety head pads installed
- Weight bar tabs installed
- Some carbon panels installed, between tubs…etc.