Speedwire Systems - Naturally Aspirated Kit
This Speedwire System was designed to be versatile, and installed in cars with naturally-aspirated engine combinations, including Pro Stock/Top Sportsman.
- 10 Switch panel enclosed in extruded aluminum housing with serial cable
- Billet 1-5/8” switch panel mounting clamps
- 14 Relay board with up to 12 switched functions to meet your needs
- Includes LED dome light option on the bottom of the switch panel
- Simple and compact lightweight design
- Professionally engineered circuitry
- Self-diagnosing LED's for fuse and relay outputs
- Flame, moisture and vibration-resistant materials
- Flame-retardant epoxy and enclosure UL rating 94V-0
- Instructional diagrams
Speedwire wiring systems have been proven by race champions to be consistent and reliable.
Installation is clean and simple. Install the switch panel with the billet tubing clamps, and plug in the serial cable between the switch panel and the main relay board. Connect the battery wires from the (master switch) battery positive power and battery ground and connect them to the main relay board power and ground studs. Then all you have to do is finish wiring from the relay board outward to the rest of the car. Build your wires from each of the relay activation output studs (labeled to match the switch panel switches) out to power the corresponding components on your car.
The main board utilizes replaceable high quality micro relays, which are found at most local automotive supply stores. All main board circuits are fused with ATO style fuses -- again simple and locally available.