Extreme Adjustable Billet 4-Link Chassis Brackets Kit
Quarter-Max's Extreme Adjustable Billet 4-Link Bracket Kit was invented and designed by Rick Jones in the late 1990's. This kit has been installed by RJ Race Cars and trusted by many other builders and racers for over 20 years. This kit offers more strength, a wider range of adjustability, and more bracket style options than any other kit on the market.
This kit features our billet weld-on chassis brackets that utilize a unique bolt-on 4-link plate system with a key way that allows both top and bottom 4-link plates to independently move up and down in increments of 1/8". This allows for fine tune adjustments to be made to the instant center of the 4-link with over 900+ setup combinations available in the chassis brackets alone.
The weld-on chassis brackets are CNC machined from billet 4140 with all holes drilled and reamed for an exact fit. The zinc plated bolt-on upper and lower plates are CNC machined from billet 4140, and are heat treated for added strength to stop hole elongation to provide years of consistency on even the most extreme applications.
This system uses a unique key way system for extra strength. We offer 2 different styles of bolt-on plates:
• The standard version - Each bolt-on plate has qty (6) 1/2" holes that have a .625" spacing and are available in billet 4140 steel or the titanium upgrade option (saves 4-1/2 pounds). When tuning a car with traditional one piece 4-link brackets, the smallest change you can make to the spread is typically 5/8" or more. With this system, you are able to make spread and bar angle adjustments in 1/8" increments.
• The “LOW” bolt-on plates are designed for a car that utilizes a higher ride height. We added an extra 1/2” bolt hole on the bottom and moved the rest of the 1/2” holes down. They are machined from billet 4140, heat treated and zinc plated. They are also available in the titanium upgrade option, which is a custom order item and requires a lead time.
The kit comes complete with NAS bolts and ARP 12-point nuts.
We offer 4 different styles of weld-on billet chassis brackets. They are available in different heights/configurations to fit any chassis/crossmember setup:
• Laid back top notch, 1-5/8" round tube notches
• 13" center-to-center, 1-5/8" round tube notches (original RJ version)
• Blank, no top notch, 1-5/8" lower round tube notch (fit your own top crossmember, lower is preset)
• Blank, no notches top or bottom, universal fit, able to be fit to square tube chassis or any notch desired for round tubes
All versions of the weld-on brackets use our same bolt-on 4-link plates. After all the welding is complete, we recommend reaming the holes using our 7 piece chucking reamer kit #RJ-219850. Do not use a drill bit!
Made in the USA! Engineered and manufactured in-house at Quarter-Max. This kit has been installed on everything from Pro Mods to 2"x3" back-half cars. This system may not be necessary for every application, but pretty much all professional teams and serious racers are utilizing this kit for it's strength and adjustability to win races and championships, including both 2019 the NHRA Pro Stock and Pro Modified World Champions.
Worried about getting lost with the setup? Don't be! Calculate the 4-link setup in any car, with any brackets in less than 15 minutes with this easy to use Quarter-Max Universal 4-Link Plotter! https://quartermax.com/universal-4-link-plotter-digital-download/ Simply take 8 easy measurements with a tape measure and input them into the universal plotter to find the instant center of the 4-link location. Save, rename, and also print multiple 4-link setups for future reference. Or, take full advantage of our Jones Performance Consulting service, click here for more information: https://quartermax.com/jones-performance-consulting/
Need help with installation? Bring your car to us! We can remove your old brackets and fit this system into any car. Give us a call today at 309-343-7575 or click here for more information: https://quartermax.com/update-your-car/
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Product Spotlight: Extreme Adjustable Billet 4-Link Chassis Brackets Kit
Learn about adjustable 4-link systems! Rickie explains how the...
Quarter-Max Universal 4 Link Plotter
Calculate the 4-Link setup in any car, with any brackets in le...
Quarter-Max Extreme 4-link Billet Suspension System
Our one-of-a kind adjustable 4-link system is the ultimate in ...