Extreme Adjustable Billet 4-Link Chassis Brackets Kit
Quarter-Max's Extreme Adjustable Billet 4-Link Bracket Kit was designed by Rick Jones and has been installed on RJ Race Cars for over 15 years.
This kit features our billet weld-on chassis brackets that utilize a unique bolt-on 4-link plate system with a keyway that allows both top and bottom 4-link plates to independently move up and down in increments of 1/8". This allows for fine tune adjustments to be made to the instant center of the 4-link with over 900+ setup combinations available in the chassis brackets alone.
The weld-on chassis brackets are CNC machined from billet 4140 with all holes drilled and reamed for an exact fit. The zinc plated bolt-on upper and lower plates are CNC machined from billet 4140, and are heat treated for added strength to stop hole elongation to provide years of consistency on even the most extreme applications.
This system uses a unique keyway system for extra strength. We offer 2 different styles of bolt-on plates:
• The standard version - Each bolt-on plate has qty (6) 1/2" holes that have a .625" spacing and are available in billet 4140 steel or the titanium upgrade option (saves 4-1/2 pounds). When tuning a car with traditional one piece 4-link brackets, the smallest change you can make to the spread is typically 5/8" or more. With this system, you are able to make spread and bar angle adjustments in 1/8" increments.
• The “LOW” bolt-on plates are designed for a car that utilizes a higher ride height. We added an extra 1/2” bolt hole on the bottom and moved the rest of the 1/2” holes down. They are machined from billet 4140, heat treated and zinc plated. They are also available in the titanium upgrade option, which is a custom order item and requires a lead time.
This kit offers more strength and adjustability than any other kit on the market. The kit comes complete with NAS bolts and ARP 12-point nuts.
We offer 3 different styles of weld-on billet chassis brackets. They are available in different heights/configurations to fit any chassis/crossmember setup:
• 13" center-to-center, 1-5/8" round tube notches (original RJ version)
• Blank, no top notch, 1-5/8" lower round tube notch (fit your own top crossmember, lower is preset)
• Blank, no notches top or bottom, universal fit, able to be fit to square tube chassis or any notch desired for round tubes
All versions of the weld-on brackets use our same bolt-on 4-link plates.
After all the welding is complete, we recommend reaming the holes using our 7 piece chucking reamer kit #RJ-219850. Do not use a drill bit!