4.64" Double Adjustable Shock
Double adjustable coil-over shocks are offered to drag racers requiring more control of the suspension system. The double adjustable shock offers all the benefits of the single adjustable shock, but also incorporates an additional knob for accurately adjusting compression (bump). The ability to independently adjust both extension and compression allows the chassis tuner complete dampening control of the vehicles suspension.
• Lightweight aluminum body
• 10 extension & compression settings
• Provides a wide range of control
• Easily accessible independent external adjustment knobs
• Allows quick adjustments for varying conditions
• Coil-over design simplifies changes to ride height
• 1.00″ wide high misalignment spherical rod ends
• Ability to be rebuilt or revalved
• Extended Length: 15.40"
• Collapsed Length without Bumper: 10.76"
• Recommended Ride Height: 12.625" - 13.250"
• Stroke: 4.64"
• Suggested Spring Length: 12"
Sold each. Springs sold separately.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed