6ALN Ignition Control
Originally designed with NASCAR in mind, the 6ALN is equipped with the mandatory 6-Pin Weathertight connector to meet NASCAR’s ignition wiring rule, 20-6.1. This special connector provides a tight, positive locking connection with individual seals to keep dirt and moisture away from each connection. All of the MSD’s primary wiring meets MIL-86A specifications with special tinned conductors for superior crimps. Inside the strong cast aluminum housing, the multiple sparking CD circuits are encased in a clear two part silicone elastomer for the ultimate in vibration protection. A special clear base plate is also installed for easy tech inspection.
The 6ALN has a built-in Rev Control. These rev controls are adjustable with plug-in modules and will save your engine from over-rev damage caused by missed shifts or driveline failure.
• Multiple spark, capacitive discharge ignition control
• Supplied with 3,000, 6,000, 7,000 & 8,000 RPM Modules
• Supplied with rubber shock mounts
• Programmable for 4, 6, or 8-cylinders by cutting red/blue wire loops
• 110 millijoules per spark up to 15,000 RPM
• 470 primary voltage output to coil
• Accepts breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs
• Works on 12 - 18 volt electrical system
• Multiple sparks for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation
• Built-in Soft Touch Rev Control is adjustable with RPM Modules
• Clear plastic base plate for easy tech inspection
• Circuit board is encased in a clear two part silicone elastomer
• 6-pin Weathertight connector, mandatory for NASCAR use
• Designed for circle track racing with NASCAR mandated connectors and clear epoxy potting compound for vibration protection
Click here to download the MSD-6430 6ALN Ignition Control instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed