- Chassis & Suspension
- Shocks, Springs & Accessories
- 7500 Double Adjustable Shock with Sweep Eyelet
The 7500 series double adjustable, coil over shock provides the versatility of separate compression and rebound adjustments without the use of an external reservoir. Like all Penske Racing Shocks, it is easily adjustable and revalvable. Penske Racing Shocks are custom built to your exact specifications. We understand that no two cars are the same and an off the shelf shock wouldn’t work for all chassis. Our technicians consider chassis make, wheel base, tire size, horse power, power adders, four-link set up, and spring rates before building or valving your shocks. The top choice of professional drag racers, this shock will reduce tire shake, better launch control, and improve down track stability.
Increase the performance and the adjustability of your suspension with the Penske 7500 Series Drag Shock. Enjoy a wide range of adjustment with 40 clicks of Compression settings and 18 Sweeps of Rebound independently adjustable making fine tuning possible.
The valving in stock is designed to work great for Top Sportsman, Pro Mod, Pro Stock, and 10.5 Tire combinations.
• Hard Chromed Steel Shaft Provides Strength and Low Friction
• Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
• Easily Adjustable – 40 Clicks of Compression and Rebound Allow Fine Tuning for Varying Track Conditions
• Revalvable – A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
Springs not included.
Please call for a quote on custom built stroke lengths and custom valving tailored to your car's combination and setup.
Customers Also Viewed