Bronze Distributor Gear, .500" ID
The Bronze Distributor Gears are machined from Ampco 45 alloy which is an aluminum bronze material with 5% nickel added. This produces a gear with excellent impact and wear resistance while eliminating damage to billet camshafts.
The combination of bronze and nickel used creates high-strength gear teeth that are less prone to wear even with high-volume oil pumps.
• Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60)
• Micro polished surface for smooth contact
• Proprietary formulated ductile iron
• Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear
• Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed