Digital 6A Ignition Control
The Digital 6A wiring is routed out one end of the unit through a sealed and locking connector. This eases installation and keeps your wiring looking neat and clean.
The Digital 6A are supplied with the wiring harness and the components you’ll need for installation. Both ignitions are compatible on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines with 12-volt, negative ground electrical systems. They’ll accept trigger inputs from breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickups.
• Will not accept a rev limiter
• High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
• Efficient components use less current to produce more power
• Built-in LED for system checks
• All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
• Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
• Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Primary Voltage: 520-540 Volts
• RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
• Spark Energy: 135-145 mJ per spark
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start
Click here to download the MSD-6201 Digital 6A Ignition Control instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed