- Electrical, Ignition & Racepak
- Ignition Boxes & Accessories
- Digital 6AL Ignition Control
The 6AL Ignition Control wiring is routed out one end of the unit through a sealed and locking connector. This eases installation and keeps your wiring looking neat and clean. The built-in rev limiter of the 6AL is located right on top of the housing for easy access to the two rotary dials to set the limit in 100 rpm increments.
The Digital 6AL is supplied with the wiring harness and the components you’ll need for installation. It also includes vibration mounts. Both ignitions are compatible on 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines with 12-volt, negative ground electrical systems. They’ll accept trigger inputs from breaker points, amplifiers and magnetic pickups.
• High output with 530 volts and 135mJ of spark energy
• Efficient components use less current to produce more power
• Set an rpm limit with two rotary dials in 100 rpm increments
• Built-in LED for system checks
• All wires exit through a locked, sealed connector
• Compatible with 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engines
• Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Features: Rev Limiter
• Primary Voltage: 520-540 Volts
• Product Type: 6AL Ignition
• RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
• Spark Energy: 135-145 mJ per spark
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 12-15 Volts, 7 Volt Start
Click here to download the MSD-6425 Digital 6AL Ignition Control instructions.
Click here to download the MSD-6425 Digital 6AL Ignition Control rev limiter verification instructions.
Customers Also Viewed