Dodge Late Model Coil, 2 Pin
The Dodge Late Model Coil has a unique turns ratio plus there is lower primary resistance than the stock coil. This all amounts to a bolt-in replacement coil that produces more output voltage. The coils will work with stock ignition systems as well as MSD equipped cars and trucks.
• Direct performance replacement for late model Dodge vehicles, 1990-1996
• Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
• CARB E.O. Approved
• Inductance: 3.9 mH
• Maximum voltage: 40,000 Volts
• Primary resistance: 1.2 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 13.7K OHMs
• Turns ratio: 70:1
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed