GM 2 Tower Coil Pack
The GM 2 Tower Coil has a unique turns ratio plus there is lower primary resistance than the stock coil. This all amounts to a bolt-in replacement coil that produces more output voltage. The coils will work with stock ignition systems as well as MSD equipped cars and trucks.
• Direct performance replacement for GM 2 Tower coils used from the mid 1980’s to late 1990’s
• 80:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
• Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
• CARB E.O. Approved
• Inductance: 4.2 mH
• Maximum voltage: 40,000 Volts
• Primary resistance: .35 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 7.8K OHMs
• Turns ratio: 80:1
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed