- Electrical, Ignition & Racepak
- Ignition Boxes & Accessories
- Drag Racing
- Power Grid Ignition Control
The Power Grid Ignition Control is specially designed to mount to the MSD-7730 Power Grid System Controller Box.
• Current Draw: 1.3 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Primary Voltage: 545-570 Volts
• RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 50,000 Volts
• Spark Energy: 200-220 mJ per spark
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 12-18 Volts, Negative Ground
Click here to download the MSD-7720 Power Grid Ignition Control instructions.
Customers Also Viewed