The Power Grid Controller is able to be used with any MSD Ignition or the Pro Mag to provide advance ignition tuning capabilities. While it is compatible with all MSD boxes, the new Power Grid System Controller has been specially designed to mount to the Power Grid-7 box.
The Power Grid Ignition incorporates CAN-Bus technology which reduces the amount of wiring and simplifies adding any accessory modules. You are now able to connect the Power Grid system directly into your Racepak items.
Also, this new Ignition packs higher output than the current programmable units! The Power Grid Controller is supplied with the View Software, wiring harness, micro-SD card and mounting hardware. The ignition, available separately, is supplied with the harness and mounting hardware.
Note: To use any modules with the Power Grid Ignition System, PN 7720 and 7730, users MUST plug the modules into a 4-Connector CAN-Bus Hub PN 7740 to be attached to the Power Grid System Controller.
• USB connection for ease of programming
• Timing based on engine rpm and gear value
• Advanced individual cylinder timing based on gear or time
• Five retard stages for nitrous
• Four steps of rpm limits for burnout, spool, launch and overrev
• Output switch set on rpm, pressure or time
• Shift light settings for each gear
• Ignition data acquisition accepts multiple runs
• Crank Trigger system highly recommended