The Hurst® Roll/Control® is used primarily in drag racing to provide positive locking action to the front wheels of race cars, reducing the chance of "Rolling the Lights" and producing more effective "Burn Outs" for heating up the tires. Rigorous testing has proved a 1/100,000 of a second release time and vibration tests have seen up to 30 G's applied without mechanical failure. Adaptable to most domestic and import hydraulic brake systems. Advanced quality design stainless steel valve assembly for ultimate corrosion resistance. Fully enclosed epoxy molded electrical coil for reliability. Attractive finned aluminum housing helps dissipate heat. Wider lightweight base provides better mounting stability 150 micron screen filtered ports to prevent contamination. Field serviceable for cleaning or rebuilding. Extra threaded port for separate bleeder or brake line pressure gauge Kit includes solenoid valve, snap-action switch, indicator light, 4-amp fuse, mounting screws and installation instructions.
Note: Not recommended for use as a parking brake, or for longer then 60 seconds maximum at any one time.
• Extra Threaded Port for Separate Bleeder or Brake Line Pressure Gauge
• Stainless Steel Valve Assembly for Ultimate Corrosion Resistance
• 150 Micron Screen Filtered Ports help Prevent Contamination
• Can be Used to Hold Brakes for Up to 60 Seconds Maximum
• Attractive Finned Aluminum Housing Helps Dissipate Heat
• Field Servicable for Cleaning or Rebuilding
• Fully Enclosed, Epoxy-Molded Coil