Street Fire Ignition Control
The Street Fire Ignition offers capacitive discharge technology and will fire a series of multiple sparks that last for 20° of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running at lower rpm. This ensures combustion of the air/fuel mixture and produces great throttle response and smooth idle.
It is built around a durable cast aluminum housing and easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors. An adjustable rev limiter will protect the engine in the event of driveline failure. This rpm is adjustable with rotary dials in 100 rpm increments. If you have a 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engine, the Street Fire Ignition will connect and fire it up!
• Capacitive discharge technology
• Multiple sparks improve starting and idle
• Full power output at high rpm
• Easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors
• Adjustable rev limiter adjustable from 2,000 - 9,900 rpm in 100 rpm incraments
• Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Primary Voltage: 435 Volts
• RPM Range: 15,000 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 43,000 Volts
• Spark Energy: 95 mJ per spark
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 10-18 Volts, Negative Ground
Click here to download the MSD-5520 Street Fire Ignition Control instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed