40 Spline Gun Drilled Race Axles
Hy-Tuf axles are optimized for Drag Race use only
Hy-Tuf 40 Spline Gun Drilled Axles
• Forged from low carbon, high manganese, high nickel, and high molybdenum steel
• Majority of machining performed before heat treat to provide consistent hardness
• .875″ ID hole bored entire length of axle
• Five 1″ ID lightening holes in axle flange
• Thru hardened to Rc 45-48 to maximize the material's torsional strength
• Finish machined, including entire shaft, after heat treat to ensure accuracy
• 40 spline with 45° pressure angle
• Black oxide finish to resist corrosion
• Lengths up to 34 7/8″
• Choice of bolt circle
• Forged in the USA
• Designed and machined by Strange Engineering
Gun drilling removes approximately one pound per foot
Five 1″ lightening holes removes additional .4 lbs per axle
Sold in pairs.
Click here to fill out the required Axle order form.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed