Blaster HVC-2 Coil
The Blaster HVC coil utilizes an iron U-Core design with a segmented bobbin for improved voltage distribution. The bobbin is molded from a special Dupont Rynite material and wound specifically to produce the most current possible with incredible voltage and lightning quick rise time.
The blue housing is also molded from high dielectric Rynite material. The brass primary terminals are spaced far apart and the secondary tower is well protected for increased spark isolation. The housing is completely potted with an epoxy compound for vibration resistance and installs with sturdy vibration mounts.
• Designed for high rpm, long duration applications using MSD 6 Series Ignitions
• New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
• 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
• Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
• Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
• Supplied with rubber shock mounts
• No CARB Exemption Order Number
• Inductance: 3.5 mH
• Maximum voltage: 44,000 Volts
• Peak current: 450 mA
• Primary resistance: .16 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 630K OHMs
• Spark duration: 450 uS
• Turns ratio: 100:1
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed