Blaster SS Coil
The efficient E-core windings of the Blaster SS Coil are designed to produce high amounts of current without sacrificing the voltage output. When used with an MSD 6 Series Ignition, the Blaster SS produces 300 milliamps with a maximum voltage output of 40,000 volts!
The secondary windings are wound on a segmented bobbin which reduces the chance of voltage breakdown between the primary and secondary windings. For more protection, these windings are encased in a polyurethane compound for complete protection against vibration. The Blaster SS features brass terminals and a sturdy Rynite housing. It is supplied with a 90° boot, terminal and vibration mounts. A great addition to CD Ignitions and some stock applications.
• Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
• Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
• Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
• 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
• Dupont Rynite housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
• CARB E.O. Approved
• Inductance: 6.9 mH
• Peak current: 300 mA
• Primary resistance: .355 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 4.4K OHMs
• Spark duration: 220 uS
• Turns ratio: 70:1
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed