DynaForce Starter, Chevy/GM Small & Big Block V8
This DynaForce Starter is used to crank over the reduced 4.4:1 gear set to deliver great torque to the engine’s ring gear to get the engine turning. The armature is balanced during assembly and is guided by two ball bearings for smooth engagement and thousands of starts. The downsized housing clears most headers and oil pans and the billet mount can be clocked in different positions to help in tight applications. The assembly is powder coated MSD red.
• Mount can be clocked to assist in mounting
• Downsized design helps clearance issues with oil pans and exhaust
• Ball bearing supported armature and pinion gear
• Three horsepower motor provides power for high compression engines
• Gear reduction of 4.4:1 improves torque for great cranking
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed