Mitsubishi Dodge Coil, 1996-ON
Bolt-on performance with increased output for your Mitsubishi/Neon/Talon/Mini
MSD offers these two 4-tower coils as replacements for a variety of years ranging from 1994-2003 on vehicles including Mitsubishis, Neons and others.
Note: Some OE coils use round terminals. The MSD coil features flat terminals. Contact MSD Customer Service for the connector to convert round terminals to flat.
• Direct performance replacement for Mitsubishi 2.0L from early 1996 to early 1999
• Direct performance replacement for Dodge 2.0L from mid 1997 to 2002
• 77:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
• Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
• Flat terminal connection only
• CARB E.O. Approved
• Inductance: 7mH
• Maximum voltage: 36,000 Volts
• Primary resistance: .51 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 12K OHMs
• Turns ratio: 77:1
Click here to download the MSD-8239 Mitsubishi Dodge Coil instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed