Sportsman Data System
Racepak's Sportsman Data Logger is designed to meet the needs of the sportsman drag racer. The Sportsman Series incorporates the same V-Net technology used by the professionals, but in an economically-priced package. In its base configuration, it can record and download engine rpm, driveshaft rpm, battery voltage, acceleration G and lateral G. In addition, this compact logger can provide data logging for up to six V-Net channels as well as 8 EGTs, and can be upgraded to record up to 18 V-Net channels. Compatible with Racepak IQ3 and UDX dashes, and data is stored on a removable SD card.
The Sportsman data logger now supports shock travel monitoring through the available Sportsman Shock Travel Module.
• Sportsman data logger
• Driveshaft speed sensor and bracket
• USB programming cable
• Racepak Datalink II software
• Drag Racing
• Lightweight composite housing
• Data stored on SD memory card
• 21 channels (6 user-defined V-Net channels)
• 100 samples per second (max sample rate)
• Engine RPM
• Driveshaft RPM
• Battery Voltage
• 2-Axis G-meter
• 12 volt event
• 4.00” (L) x 11.75” (W) x 9.00” (H) (10.16cm x 29.845cm x 22.86cm)
• .58 lb
Collar sold separately.