Super 16 Volt Lithium Battery and Charger Combo
Quality Build, Lightweight Design, Drag Race Spec
Unlike other "Lightweight" 16 volt batteries on the market that achieve a lighter weight by skimping on build quality, Braille batteries are properly engineered from the beginning. As the leader in lightweight battery technology, Braille analyzed where other 16 Volt battery companies products failed and strengthened these areas along with improving the grid structure. This results in a stronger, more reliable battery with more power.
Rapid Recharge Capability
When you are on the track and the miles are adding up with each pass, you need to know that your battery is going to stay as strong and powerful as it did on its first race day. That's why we offer Rapid Recharge Capability with the Super 16 Volt Lithium Battery charger, so you go stronger and longer, everytime. (The B168LC combo gets you the charger at a discounted price!) The Braille B168L lithium battery is the ultimate in 16 volt battery technology! This 8.8 pound battery has been used for many years by top drag racers around the world and have more than enough cranking power to spin up the 800+ cubic inch Big Blocks in Pro Mod cars with multi-stage nitrous and all the other electrical demands. Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide: quicker starting, improved management/ignition system performance, will last up to 5 times longer than lead batteries doing the same job (with very little performance loss throughout the battery life), much more reliable, all on top of the significant weight savings.
Braille’s exclusive 16 volt Lithium technology offers more starting performance and stable voltages per pound than any option available on the market. Sealed Safe Design in popular sizes that are mountable in any position contain Ultra-Lightweight Lithium-Ion Chemistries Hand Selected and Built by a Braille Factory Technician in the USA. High Current Interconnects, Proprietary Sine-Wave Balancing and High Amp Brass Terminals are just some of the Exotic Technologies for Professionals and Enthusiast that Demand the Best. *Marine Sealing is available and required for batteries used in marine or other applications where unit may be exposed to water directly (light mist or spray), as lithium batteries are not intended to be exposed to any water unless marine sealed, which makes the more water resistance, but not “waterproof”. (additional cost, varies by lithium model)** PbEq equals Lead-Acid Equivalent also known as LAH Lithium-Amp-Hours. This means that a 72 LAH PbEq (24AH) Lithium Iron Phosphate battery could perform the same near as a 72 AH Lead-acid battery under a high rate discharge in comparison.
• BCI Group: 1/2 Group 34
• Weight: 8.8 lbs
• Length: 10"
• Width: 3.25"
• Height: 6.15"
• Polarity: Left Side Positive
• Voltage: 16
• Full Charge Voltage: 18 - 18.2
• Pulse Cranking Amps (PCA): 2325
• Amp Hour (AH): 18
• Lithium Amp Hour/Lead-Acid Equivalent (LAH/PbEq): 66
• Reserve Capacity (RC): 39 mins
• Life Cycle @ 10% DOD: 5000 cycles
• Efficient: Designed for High Charge Acceptance
• Safer: Reverse Polarity Protection
• Reliable: Individually Tested & Certified, Racing Warranty Correct Amperage depends on battery model and application|
• Greener: Designed to Lengthen Life of Braille Batteries
• Output Amperage: 25
• Amp Hour: 25
• Voltage: 16
• Voltage Output: 18.2
• Voltage Input: 110/220
• Output Connectors: Med. Clamps & Ring
• Battery AH Usage Range: < 200ah
• Input Voltage Socket Plugs: USA
• Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
• Microprocessor Control: Yes
Hazardous materials will be shipped at an additional fee depending on the shipping selection:
• Contiguous 48 United States - Ground Delivery: $33.00 per item
• Contiguous 48 United States - Air Delivery: $42.50 per item
• Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, US Territories - All Deliveries: $70.00 per item
For international shipments, please call 309-343-7575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed