Chevy V8 Distributor with Internal Module
The Chevy V8 Distributor with Internal Module features a simple install: install the distributor in the engine, connect three wires, the coil and fire it up!
It includes a built-in ignition module which means no MSD Ignition Control is required.
A maintenance-free magnetic pick-up accurately triggers the module. The increased output of the amplifier easily outperforms stock ignitions and will smooth out the engine’s idle, improve starting and provide a much higher rpm range.
Featuring MSD’s adjustable mechanical advance, allows you to custom tailor an ignition curve to match your engine’s needs. There is also a vacuum advance canister to help improve economy. For positive street performance, the Ready-to-Run is the best choice.
Includes a separate tach circuit that is ideal to trigger an aftermarket EFI such as an Atomic EFI system.
• Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
• Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
• CARB E.O. Approved
• Includes build-in rev limiter
• O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
• Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
• Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
• Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
• Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
• Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
• CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
• Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
• Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
• Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
• Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
• Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
Note: Enclosed in this kit is a tube of camshaft and lifter lubricant to be used in the
installation of your MSD Distributor. Apply a liberal amount to the distributor drive gear before installing in engine.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed