The Quarter-Max 4-Link Kit with Billet Adjustable Shock Mounts can be used in most sportsman and street/strip applications.
This 4-link kit features our billet adjustable shock mounts, which offer a wide range of adjustability over a fixed shock mount location. For customers that are not exactly sure of the final ride height or stance they want, or what shock length they need to order, having this adjustable shock mount allows for a wide range of adjustment after the build is completed, allowing the customer to keep their options open.
The addition of the billet adjustable shock mounts to a 4-link kit is a great addition to any car, from the street to the strip, especially for drag racers looking to potentially switch back and forth from large slicks to smaller drag radial tires. For customers looking to participate in Drag Week, adjustable shock mounts are just the ticket to be able to raise the car for highway use and lower it down when you get to the race track.
Select your desired billet adjustable shock mount style:
• 3/4" wide double shear
• 3/4" wide threaded
• 1-1/2" wide threaded
The threaded shock mounts feature 3-1/2" of height adjustment in 1/2" increments between the billet shock mount and the brackets. A 1/2"-20 grade 8 bolt is used to mount the coil-over shock to the billet shock mount.
The double shear shock mounts feature 4-1/2" of height adjustment in 1/2" increments between the billet shock mount and the brackets. A 3/8" NAS bolt is used to mount the coil-over shock to the billet shock mount.
This kit also features our high quality 1-1/4" .095" 4130 Pro Series 4-link bars. This is a stronger upgrade that comes standard in our kits, vs most kits on the market that only have 1" direct tap tubes.
The Quarter-Max line of chassis and housing brackets feature a 1" hole spacing. Our brackets are manufactured in-house to high quality specifications with precise hole locations and smooth profiles.
Select your desired housing bracket style:
• Mild Steel with a 3" axle tube hole size
• 4130 with a 3-1/2" axle tube hole size
Select your desired rod end style:
• Poly Rod Ends (only available with 1-1/2" wide billet adjustable threaded shock mounts)
• Mild Steel Rod Ends (only available with 3/4" wide billet adjustable threaded and double shear shock mounts)
• (4) Quarter-Max chassis 4-link brackets
• (4) Quarter-Max housing 4-link brackets
• (4) 1-1/4" .095 4130 Pro Series 4-link bars
• (4) 3/4"-16 LH tube adapters
• (4) 3/4"-16 RH tube adapters
• (8) 5/8" bore x 3/4"-16 thread Poly Rod Ends or Mild Steel Rod Ends
• (2) 1-1/2" wide or 3/4" wide billet adjustable threaded shock mounts with 1/2"-20 grade 8 shock bolts or (2) 3/4" wide billet adjustable double shear shock mounts with 3/8" NAS shock bolts
• 5/8" grade 8 hardware
During installation while mocking up and welding, we recommend the use of grade 8 bolts with our 4-link jigs to hold the brackets together in the correct position. After all the welding is complete, we recommend reaming the holes using our 7 piece chucking reamer kit #RJ-219850 and upgrading to our NAS 4-link bolt kit during final assembly for a tight fitment and even less bolt movement. Do not use a drill bit!