The Pro Power HVC-2 Coil is designed for racing applications with an MSD 7 or 8 Series Ignition Control. Improved voltage distribution is achieved with an iron U-Core design with a segmented bobbin. The bobbin has amazing dielectric capabilities at high temperatures.
• New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
• 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
• Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
• Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
• Supplied with rubber shock mounts
• Inductance: .250 mH
• Maximum voltage: 45,000 Volts
• Peak current: 2 Amps
• Primary resistance: .016 OHMs
• Secondary resistance: 30 OHMs
• Spark duration: 150 uS
• Turns ratio: 70:1
Click here to download the MSD-8261 HVC-2 Coil instructions.
Customers Also Viewed