Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
The Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control combines power, digital accuracy and great accessories making it ideal for street/strip applications. Every spark of the Digital-6 Plus Ignition is packed with 135 millijoules of spark energy and 535 primary volts. It includes a built-in 2 step rev limiter and one stage of retard and start retard.
• Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments
• Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance
• Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine
• Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals
• LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system
• Fully potted with polyurethane for vibration and water protection
• Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Primary Voltage: 535 Volts
• RPM Range: 12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 12-18 Volts, Negative Ground
Click here to download the MSD-6520 Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed