Digital Programmable 6AL-2 Ignition
The Programmable 6AL-2 Ignition provides street and performance cars to take advantage of tuning-in an ignition curve or boost timing map from a PC. Vibration mounts, wiring and a PC cable are supplied. Must use MSD Pro-Data+ Software to program.
• For use in street and racing applications
• PC Programmable with easy-to-use Windows based Pro-Data +Software
• Plot a boost timing map with 0.1° per psi accuracy
• Programmable 3-Step Rev Limiter (100 RPM increments)
• Step retard for nitrous applications plus a boost timing map
• Capacitive Discharge technology for fast rise time and maximum spark energy
• Current Draw: .7 Amp per 1,000 RPM
• Primary Voltage: 535 Volts
• RPM Range: 12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts
• Secondary Voltage: 45,000 Volts
• Spark Energy: 135mJ per spark
• Spark Series Duration: 20° Crankshaft Rotation
• Voltage Required: 12-18 Volts, Negative Ground
Click here to download the MSD-6530 Digital Programmable 6AL-2 Ignition instructions.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed